Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Washi tape Feathers

Sometimes do you find you look at your stash & think...ugh! I really don't have the right embellishment, right?!

I do that all the time.
Until that is I joined the Queen & Co Design Team
I was forced to stop being lazy & think out of the box a little to create embellishments and accents, whilst making the most of their gorgeous products!

This card is the result of one of those light bulb moments!

A Note of Thanks by Kim Watson


  • Gesso a white card
  • Add yellow & gold Shimmerz
  • Splatter with charcoal Shimmerz
  • Machine with zigzag stitching
  • Punch a vellum pinked circle
  • Layer washi tape & a stamped sentiment in a little cluster
  • Collage pink & yellow washi tape on a cardstock base & die cut feathers from MFT Stamps
  • Add buttons & bling bits




I am stoked with the result. A gorgeous card requiring very few supplies...I urge you to try one too.

Thanks for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Th♥nks for your comments!